Thank You to all Nova Scotians for reducing and restricting the spread of the coronavirus disease!
As per the Province of Nova Scotia’s COVID-19 restriction effective July 31, 2020, regarding the public use of masks, all guests (and Game Masters) must wear a mask while in the public areas of Captured Escape Rooms. This includes hallways and lobbies. As all of our experiences are private, once your experience has begun in the private escape room, your group may remove their masks.
What We are Doing:
- Increased times between each booking to allow extra time for cleaning
- Hand sanitizer available in lobby areas
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing schedules of all spaces
- Masks provided to our Game Masters for use when in contact with guests
- All bookings are private and groups will not be mixed
What we ask of our Guests:
- Please have proof of vaccination and ID ready at your time of entry
- We encourage the use of masks throughout your experience
- We ask that you sanitize your hands upon arrival and before entering your experience
- Contact us immediately if you are feeling unwell so that we may rebook your experience
Should you have any questions, please give us a call at (902) 422-2224 or email email@example.com